We hope you are delighted with your chocolates from Kokopelli’s. Whether you have received chocolates that have made your day, or chocolates you are not entirely happy with, please contact us to let us know. We need to know how we can improve our products and services, and the best way we can find out is by you telling us! Before ordering please read and accept our terms and conditions.
Ordering and availability
• Products and packaging are subject to change without prior notice.
• All products are subject to availability – if a product you have ordered is unavailable, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a suitable replacement or refund.
• All orders must be paid for in full before your order can be accepted.
• You are requested to complete the order form fully and accurately, as we cannot be held responsible for your order being held back or failure to deliver due to an error in the details you have provided.
• Prices are subject to change.
• All prices are displayed in British pounds and are inclusive of VAT.
• Prices do not include delivery charges. More information about delivery can be found below.
• Orders will usually be prepared and dispatched within 1-4 working days.
• Orders will not be dispatched on a Friday or over the weekend to avoid your chocolates sitting in storage. If you require your order to be delivered on a particular day, please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
• All items are sent by Royal Mail first class recorded delivery unless otherwise specified. The total cost of shipping and handling will be £4.50 and will be added at the checkout.
• Please ensure there is someone to accept your delivery during working weekday hours. We cannot accept liability if delivery is not made due to the recipient not being available, or if your order becomes unsatisfactory as a result of non-delivery.
• Unfortunately we do not have control over the temperature during delivery of your order and we cannot accept responsibility for any products that have been affected by heat.
Cancellations and returns
• In accordance with the Distance Selling Directive 2000, the right of withdrawal of 7 days working days does not apply to contracts for the supply of perishable food items, including fresh chocolates.
• Orders may be cancelled only if not already dispatched.
• If you wish to return the product because you believe it to be faulty or damaged, you may return it at your own cost within 48 hours of receiving it, stating reasons for return. Returns cannot be accepted after this period. Following an acceptance of the complaint by Kokopelli’s Chocolate, the returned order will be refunded or exchanged.
• All refunds are conditional upon proof of purchase and can only be made to the purchaser of the goods.
• We recognise and maintain your privacy and we ask in return that you recognise the trademark and intellectual property rights of Kokopelli’s Chocolate. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute any of the logos, text, images or any other content on this site without prior written permission from Kokopelli’s Chocolate.