Use all your senses to experience this most wonderful of substances: luscious chocolate.
In this tasting workshop you will:
- Learn about the history of chocolate and the chocolate making process from bean to bar
- Discover how to taste chocolate, when to taste and how to immerse all your senses to get the most out of the tasting
- Be guided through a range of high quality chocolates, which will lead to a conversation around single origin and single plantation chocolates
- Have the opportunity to discuss issues around fairtrade, raw and organic chocolate
- Optional extras include:
- Be shown how to make ganache, which we will use as a chocolate fondue to bring an indulgent end to the experience, dipping a range of delightful treats
- Goodie bags to take home so you can enjoy more of the chocolates you discovered
The workshop lasts around an hour, and can be adapted to suit your specific needs. From £20 per person. We are happy to travel within London for your workshop and we can recommend venues to hire in NW London and Central London. Please get in touch for more information and to make a booking.
We had a very enjoyable morning tasting chocolates from around the world with Kokopelli’s. It was a fantastic team building experience and we had an interesting debate on the difference between ‘fairtrade’ and ‘fairly traded’. The beauty of Kokopelli’s is that their sessions are bespoke to your party or organisation, so they can adapt to your needs. – Amanda