**Workshops and parties are not currently available – apologies for any inconvenience**
Do you want to learn how to make chocolates with a crisp outer shell and a smooth, creamy centre? Or maybe you want to learn some of the chocolatiers’ secrets? In a typical 2 hour workshop, you will:
- Learn about the history of chocolate and chocolate making
- Enjoy a tutored chocolate tasting, where we also learn more about where cocoa is grown, and about single origin chocolate
- Learn how to make ganache for the centres of the chocolates
- Learn how to temper chocolate (the easy way, without the need for specialist equipment)
- Dip ganache in the tempered chocolate to make sophisticated chocolates
- Decorate using a variety of techniques and ingredients
- Make and decorate chocolate lollipops
- Take your artisanal chocolates home in a lovely gift box
Great for birthdays, hen parties or team-building events.
From £45 per person. We are happy to travel within London for your party and we can recommend venues to hire in NW London and Central London. Please get in touch for more information and to make a booking.
An excellent, inspiring class – I can’t wait to go home and make more chocolates! Steph was very kind and encouraging and explained everything clearly. – Melissa