**Workshops and parties are not currently available – apologies for any inconvenience**
The perfect way to enjoy a birthday celebration – with chocolate! We get messy tasting, dipping and decorating our way through lots of lovely chocolate.
During the party, we will:
- Hear a brief story about the history of chocolate
- Enjoy a tasting, comparing different chocolates and talking about where cocoa is grown, and how it is made into chocolate
- Learn the importance of temperature in chocolate work
- Dip delicious things into tempered chocolate, which may include ganache truffles, fruit, marshmallows, and honeycomb
- Drizzle and decorate with edible goodies such as sweetened cocoa powder, sprinkles, crushed salted pretzels and freeze-dried berries
- Make and decorate chocolate lollipops
- Package everything up ready to take home!
Parties last 1 to 1.5 hours, and can be adapted to suit your specific needs. £225 for up to 8 children, additional children £22 per head. We are happy to travel within London for your party and we can recommend venues to hire in NW London and Central London. We have relevant food hygiene certificates, insurance and are DBS checked (previously CRB). Special rates available for schools workshops.
Please get in touch for more information and to make a booking.
Thanks so much for all your hard work this afternoon. Abbie had a wonderful party – her best yet she told me when she went to bed, and I’ve already had messages from some of her friends’ parents saying that not only did their kids have a ball, but that the chocolates they made were AMAZING. Thanks again!