• Information provided by you (including your name, address, phone number, email address etc) is only used by Kokopelli’s Chocolate in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We keep your information strictly confidential at all times and your information will never be provided to third parties.
• We do not store your credit or debit card details as all payments are securely processed through PayPal.
• This information is used to fill your order and improve our products and services.
• We keep records of your purchases and any correspondence with us so that we can respond quickly and efficiently to any queries you may have.
• We will not email you in the future without your consent.
• If you wish to be taken off our email list please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• ‘Cookies’ are small information files that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website. You can accept or decline cookies using your web browser, but it may negatively affect your experience of this site. Cookies can be removed or declined by changing your web browser settings.
• Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site will not work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links. We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors to enhance your experience of the site. Cookies can be removed or declined by changing your web browser settings.